Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Searching for a Hero?

Good day Faithwalkers,

  I hope your week is going well thus far!  Have you been searching for a HERO? Someone to come and change everything in the blink of an eye? I thought I would share with you my latest inspirational column I wrote in April's issue of Blessed BeYond Belief Magazine. If we look all around us in the media we see superheroes that many people idolize. Little boys and girls enjoy dressing up in costumes and pretending to be superheroes. None of this is wrong, but I want to point you in another direction. Have you considered God's son Jesus as your hero, who performs the supernatural; which would make Jesus a superhero. Jesus sacrificed His life for you! In the movies the superhero always swoops in, saves the day and everyone celebrates. Jesus died on the cross to save the entire world from destruction, and now we can rejoice because He reigns! Hallelujah!

To read the more of my article and many more articles that will help you in your walk with the Lord. Go now to: www.bbbmagazine.co.nr My article is titled: Our Hero, Jesus!

Make everyday A Day of Faith!

Savior. Redeemer. Faith.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates