Social Icons

Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Watch Your Mouth

Hello Faith Walkers,

     Did you ever find your self saying the wrong thing at the wrong times? In a fit of rage do you say the first thing that comes to mind? Do you want to control the things you say to help instead of hinder others? Well, read my latest article in Blessed BeYond Belief magazine "Watch Your Mouth". What we say does matter! In the kingdom of God, God wants the best for us, and when we speak it is His desire that we speak words of spiritual enrichment.
Read the article: Watch Your Mouth and many other articles that I'm sure will inspire you: www.bbbmagazine.co.nr 


 Psalms 19:14 (KJV)
    Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.


I pray you all have a great week and grab strength from the Lord to control your tongue.

Make Everyday, A Day of Faith.

Strength. Faith. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates